Steel-Pipes.net commits to
safeguard your online privacy. Please read the following to understand
This information you share with us is :
- The design, content, information and links of Steel-Pipes.net are
belongs to Vortex Impex Private Limited.
- The information available at Steel-Pipes.net has been collected
from the sources authorized to do so. Apart from that we do not
collect or store any information delivered by you.
- Steel-Pipes.net has full right to publish the information
submitted by you for the purpose of listing. We request you not to
send us any information that you do not wish to publish.
- Steel-Pipes.net does not store any information that you transact
with a particular listed organization. The queries submitted by you
are directly sent to them.
- As a general rule, Steel-Pipes.net will not disclose or share any
of your personally identifiable information except when I
Steel-Pipes.net has your permission or under special circumstances,
such as when Steel-Pipes.net believes in good faith that the law
requires it or as permitted in terms of this policy.
- Steel-Pipes.net may also disclose account information in special
cases when Steel-Pipes.net has reasons to believe that disclosing
this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal
action against someone who may be violating.
- You may edit your information in the listings incase there is any
change. You may even ask for deletion of your company information
from the directory listings but at the risk of not receiving any
queries being generated by your presence on Steel-Pipes.net
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be
guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Steel-Pipes.net
strives to protect your personal information, Steel-Pipes.net cannot
ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or
through Steel-Pipes.net and you do so at your own risk. Once
Steel-Pipes.net receives your transmission, it makes best efforts to
ensure its security on its systems. Please keep in mind that
whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online-for
example on message boards or through email -that information can be
collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal
information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive
unsolicited messages from other parties in return.